Dear Agus,
I Think there is one that matches your condition right now, i.e.
studilanjut.blogspot.com/2009/10/japan-imf-scholarship-program-for-asia.html
I Think there is one that matches your condition right now, i.e.
Japan-IMF Scholarship Program for Asia (JISPA)
http://beasiswa-Please visit and share with us.
Good Luck,
Reagrds,
Bambang
Beasiswa - Scholarship
http://beasiswa-studilanjut.blogspot.com/
From: august pauli <august_great83@yahoo.com>
To: bambangwidip@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, October 19, 2009 9:54:13 AM
Subject: Re: [beasiswa] [INFO] Beasiswa Master (Amerika)
Good Luck,
Reagrds,
Bambang
Beasiswa - Scholarship
http://beasiswa-
From: august pauli <august_great83@
To: bambangwidip@
Sent: Mon, October 19, 2009 9:54:13 AM
Subject: Re: [beasiswa] [INFO] Beasiswa Master (Amerika)
| Dear mas Bambang, Mas, I have read the preview for this scholarships. Could you please share to me, since I currently employed at Banking industry, does this program still eligible for me to apply ? Thank you ya mas for your response, Rgds, Agus --- On Fri, 10/16/09, bambang widi pratolo <bambangwidip@
|
__._,_.___
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
http://id-scholarships.blogspot.com/
===============================
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
http://www.lowongan-kerja.info/lowongan/oil-jobs/
===============================
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke beasiswa-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
http://id-scholarships.blogspot.com/
===============================
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
http://www.lowongan-kerja.info/lowongan/oil-jobs/
===============================
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke beasiswa-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
.
__,_._,___