From: Giovanni Pellegrino <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 11:22 PM
In the context of the European Research Council Grant "RESHAPE: REstoring the Self with embodiable HAnd ProsthesEs", we are seeking two outstanding Post-Doc scientists and two highly-motivated PhD students to join us in developing new tools and methods to improve the embodiment of robotic hand prostheses and study the related brain processes.
Activities will be carried out in a multidisciplinary research environment (Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuroengineering) @ Campus Bio-Medico University, Rome Italy (www.unicampus.it).
Post-Doc ideal candidates should
· - have relevant publications in international journals and experience in fund raising
· - be English mother tongue or have almost comparable fluency
· - own at least two of the following expertise:
1. Programming for development/customization of interactive Virtual/Augmented Reality environment
2. EEG/MRI signal processing
3. Body ownership, embodiment, cognitive neuroscience.
PhD Student ideal candidates should
· - be English mother tongue or have good fluency
· - have a master degree (or equivalent) in
o biomedical robotics, biomedical engineering, computer science or other related fields
o medicine, neuroscience, neurophysiology or other related fields
Posted by: "Ignatius S. Condro Atmawan B." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.com