Tuesday, February 5, 2013

[beasiswa] [INFO] Fw: Austria Indonesia Scholarship

 


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Ha, Tuan Trieu"
To: "Ha, Tuan Trieu"
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 5:40 PM
Subject: Austria Indonesia Scholarship

Dear scholars,
 
I hope you are doing well.
 
Could you please forward this e-mail for me to your fellow students? It is an e-mail regarding a new 3 years PhD scholarship programme between Austria and Indonesia.
 
Please find the information below.
 
http://oead.grants.at/out/default.aspx?TemplateGroupID=34&PageMode=3&GrainEntryID=4372&HZGID=4679&LangID=2
 
Application deadline can be postponed.
 
thank you for your cooperation
 
best regards from Vienna
 
 
Tuan Ha
 
Mag. Tuan Trieu Ha, Bakk.
Programme Manager
ICM - Zentrum für Internationale Kooperation Mobilität I Centre for International Cooperation Mobility
1010 Wien I Ebendorferstraße 7 I T +43 1 53408-471 I F +43 1 53408-499
Tuantrieu.Ha@oead.at I www.oead.at
OeAD (Österreichische Austauschdienst)-Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research (OeAD-GmbH)
Sitz: Wien I FN 320219 k I Handelsgericht Wien I DVR 4000157 I ATU 64808925
_______________________________________________________________
Datenbank für Stipendien- und Forschungsförderung I Grants Database: www.grants.at
 
 


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
http://id-scholarships.blogspot.com/

===============================

INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
http://www.lowongan-kerja.info/lowongan/oil-jobs/

===============================

INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke beasiswa-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___