Dear KFUPM Graduate Students,
We are glad to invite you to be part of and contribute to the awareness campaign to let potential highly-qualified graduate students be aware of our graduate scholarship opportunities for MS and PhD degrees in Sciences and Engineering. It is highly appreciated if you kindly take a special care by forwarding this e-mail to your contacts, colleagues and fellows and urge them to actively participate in this campaign or apply if interested.
Please note that the marketing presentation on attracting graduate students is available to be downloaded and used by you and your faculty and researchers at the link: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/DGS/Pages/news-kfupm-overview.aspx. In addition, we have designed posters (A3 size) for your potential use in case you travel for a visit to universities or conferences. This will help spreading the word about our graduate programs and the opportunities we provide in research and graduate degrees.
Thanks and best regards…
Dean of Graduate Studies
KING FAHD UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM & MINERALS (KFUPM)
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
It is highly appreciated if you kindly forward this e-mail to potential graduate students in your institute and elsewhere. We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail.
Please ignore this message if you are an applicant who has already applied to KFUPM in previous admission cycles.
The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to invite your attention that application to Graduate Studies at KFUPM is now open online from the linkhttp://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Pages/preonline.aspx until Sep. 07, 2015. KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences and Business.
Distinguished Partnership of KFUPM with International Institutions
KFUPM has very strong collaborative partnership on conducting innovative research with the following international institutions:
- MIT: Clean Water and Clean Energy.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech): Geo-signal Processing and Smart Grids.
- Stanford: Oil, Gas and Geosciences.
- California Institute of Technology (Caltech): Petrochemicals and Polymers.
- Technical University of Munich: Refining and Petrochemicals.
- Cambridge University: Oil and Gas.
- National University of Singapore: Refining and Petrochemicals
- KAUST: Many research disciplines in Engineering and Sciences.
- Saudi Aramco (the largest oil company worldwide): Many research disciplines.
- SABIC (one of the leading petrochemical companies worldwide): Refining, Petrochemical and Polymers.
- In addition to many world-class universities and industries on different research fields.
Centers for Research Excellence at KFUPM
To provide extreme support for research in areas of excellence, KFUPM has established National Centers for Research Excellence in the following areas:
- KFUPM-MIT Collaboration Center on Clean Water and Clean Energy (http://ccwce.mit.edu/).
- Nanotechnology (http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/cent/).
- Renewable Energy (http://corere.kfupm.edu.sa/).
- Refining and Petrochemicals (http://core-prp.kfupm.edu.sa/).
- Corrosion (http://www2.kfupm.edu.sa/corec/).
- Transformative Research in Petrochemicals and Polymers (http://cid-rpp.kfupm.edu.sa/).
- Maintenance (http://se.ikfupm.com/department/ce/ceim/).
- Supply Chain Management (http://se.ikfupm.com/department/ce/cescm/).
- Carbon Capture and Sequestration. (http://www3.kfupm.edu.sa/CCS/)
The Research Institute
The Research Institute is the cornerstone of applied research activities at KFUPM, solving critical scientific and technical problems as well as working on turning knowledge into practice. More details are available on the website of the Research Institute at the link: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/ri/
Research Groups at KFUPM
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia, KFUPM has established 13 Research Groups in Science and Engineering areas. More details are available on the website of the Deanship of Scientific Research at the link: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/dsr/
Dhahran Techno-Valley (DTV) at KFUPM
DTV currently hosts the largest assembly of the R&D centers of international service companies related to oil, gas and petrochemical industry. The presence of the DTV international R&D centers boosts the industry-related research activities and make KFUPM research more relevant to industry. The following companies are present as of now, and many others to join soon:
General Electric (GE), USA, Schlumberger, USA, Yokogawa, Japan, Baker Hughes, USA, Halliburton, USA, Honeywell, USA, UOP, USA, Weatherford, USA, Sipchem, Saudi Arabia, Amiantit, Saudi Arabia.
Graduate programs offered at KFUPM
Industrial & Systems Engineering
M. Med. Phys.
Security & Information Assurance
Online Admission System
The online graduate admission application for the coming Spring Semester 2015-2016 (Starting in Jan. 2016) will be available until Sep. 07, 2015 through this link: http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Pages/preonline.aspx
Along with the online application information, mandatory documents need to be uploaded before Sep. 07, 2015. The upload section is a part of the online application.
Mandatory documents for application (without which application will not be processed)
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia).
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application.
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degrees granted.
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Other supporting documents (needed for final decision)
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail.
- Deadline for submitting the online application and uploading mandatory documents is Sep. 07, 2015.
- Deadline for recommendation letters to be received via the online recommendation system is Sep. 14, 2015.
If there are any questions or further clarifications are required, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or Telephone : +966-13-860-2800, or check our website at:http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs or follow us on Facebook and Twitter via the links .
We wish you the best in your endeavor.
Deanship of Graduate Studies
P.O. Box 5055
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM)
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke email@example.com