Monday, April 13, 2015

[beasiswa] (butuh info) Seputar IELTS test

 

bagaimana biasanya cara mengirimkan IELTS test report form ke pihak kampus yang dilamar, jika harus melalui email?


Jika Saya memperoleh balasan email seperti ini: 

Thank you for your email and for sending me your degree and IELTS results. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate your IELTS results on the IELTS website and I need to be able to verify them before I can consider confirming your place. I hope that I will hear back from them shortly and, as soon as I do, I will email you to let you know the outcome.

 

Terimakasih

__._,_.___

Posted by: purba_sinar@yahoo.co.id
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
INFO, TIPS BEASISWA, FAQ - ADS:
http://id-scholarships.blogspot.com/

===============================

INFO LOWONGAN DI BIDANG MIGAS:
http://www.lowongan-kerja.info/lowongan/oil-jobs/

===============================

INGIN KELUAR DARI MILIS BEASISWA?
Kirim email kosong ke beasiswa-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___